Market Research & Insights Recruitment
- We’ve become national leaders in the placement of market research and insights professionals, boasting an extensive network of both clients and vendors, for over 30 years.
- Our clients range from Global Fortune 500 companies to midsize market research amd strategy firms.
- We have a wide range of industry expertise, both consumer and B2B.
- Our in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process make us true consultants to both candidate and client.
- We’re a trusted market research recruitment firm, placing top talent into rewarding careers, nationwide.
- To understand more about how we partner with our clients read Our Recruiting Relationship
- Contact Lindsey Bartlett at 312.589-7586 or [email protected] for all your market research needs!
Areas of Market Research & Insights Expertise
- Consumer Insights
- Shopper Insights
- Brand Strategy
- Advertising Research
- New Product Development & Innovation
- Online Communities & Panels
- Patient & Physician Research
- B2B Research
- Focus Group Moderation & other qualitative specialties
- Competitive Intelligence
- Sensory Research
Please Contact Us
Lindsey Bartlett, Market Research
Lindsey specializes in the recruitment of primary and secondary market research professionals in the areas of consumer and shopper insights, category management, new product development, and competitive intelligence. Her clients include Fortune 500 corporations, suppliers and consulting firms across all industries (financial services, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, CPG, retail, technology, multimedia, hospitality, retail and food service). Lindsey’s ambitious character and personable demeanor make her a valuable resource for her clients, as well as a reliable point of contact for her candidates. Prior to joining Smith Hanley, Lindsey recruited in the realty space; placing positions from Leasing Agent through Finance and Acquisitions.
Areas of Expertise:
Survey Market Research, Secondary Research, Survey Methodology, Competitive Intelligence, Digital and Social Media Research, Consumer Insights, Shopper Insights, Category Management, Syndicated Research, Custom Research, Primary Research, Product Development, Data Analysis, Sensory Research, Pharmaceutical Primary and Secondary Market Research, New Product Development, Prelaunch and Go-to Market Strategy, Most Frequent Therapeutic Areas Include: Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Metabolic Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Biosimilars/Generics, Oncology, HCV, HIV, Hepatitis, Neurology.
Liz Siegel, Market Research
Liz Siegel is a career researcher with over 20 years’ experience in consumer insights. Liz has managed shopper insights, primary and secondary research, syndicated and competitive intelligence. Liz has experience in all types of retail – grocery, big box and technology. In her positions, she has conducted research for nearly every category, from consumer and durable goods to financial services. Liz understands your research talent needs. With her experience, Liz will help make the best match for your company and the candidate.
Areas of Expertise: Survey Market Research, Secondary Research, Survey Methodology, Competitive Intelligence, Digital and Social Media Research, Consumer Insights, Shopper Insights, Category Management, Syndicated Research, Custom Research, Primary Research, Product Development, Data Analysis, Sensory Research, Business Development and Sales, Field Management.