Market Research/Marketing Recruitment
- We’ve become national leaders in the placement of market research, and direct and digital marketing professionals, boasting an extensive network of both clients and vendors, for over 30 years.
- Our clients range from Global Fortune 500 companies to midsize regional and national firms.
- We approach digital marketing and market research recruitment as a team; each of us concentrating our focus on specific industries.
- Our in-depth knowledge of the industries and the recruiting process make us true consultants to both candidate and client.
- We’re a trusted market research recruitment and digital marketing recruitment firm, placing top talent into rewarding careers, nationwide.
- To understand more about how we partner with our clients read Our Recruiting Relationship
- Contact Lindsey Bartlett at 312.589-7586 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all your market research or marketing hiring needs.
Examples of Market Research/Marketing Jobs
- VP/SVP/Director of Market Research
- Director/Manager Consumer Insights
- Director/Manager Category Management
- Director of Competitive Intelligence
- Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
- Focus Group Moderator
- Consumer/Shopper Insights Manager/Senior Manager
- Director, Global Digital Strategy
- Manager, Email Marketing
- Manager, Direct Marketing
- Manager, Social Media
- VP, Marketing
- Director, Direct Mail Circulation
- Director, Online Acquisition
Please Contact Us
Lindsey Bartlett, Market Research
Lindsey specializes in the recruitment of primary and secondary market research professionals in the areas of consumer and shopper insights, category management, new product development, and competitive intelligence. Her clients include Fortune 500 corporations, suppliers and consulting firms across all industries (financial services, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, CPG, retail, technology, multimedia, hospitality, retail and food service). Lindsey’s ambitious character and personable demeanor make her a valuable resource for her clients, as well as a reliable point of contact for her candidates. Prior to joining Smith Hanley, Lindsey recruited in the realty space; placing positions from Leasing Agent through Finance and Acquisitions.
Areas of Expertise:
Survey Market Research, Secondary Research, Survey Methodology, Competitive Intelligence, Digital and Social Media Research, Consumer Insights, Shopper Insights, Category Management, Syndicated Research, Custom Research, Primary Research, Product Development, Data Analysis, Sensory Research, Pharmaceutical Primary and Secondary Market Research, New Product Development, Prelaunch and Go-to Market Strategy, Most Frequent Therapeutic Areas Include: Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Metabolic Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Biosimilars/Generics, Oncology, HCV, HIV, Hepatitis, Neurology.
Rachel Pereira, Digital and Direct Marketing
Rachel joined Smith Hanley Associates in 2000 after a successful career in technical writing and training. Her current recruiting concentration is a specialization in the nationwide placement of direct and digital marketing professionals. An in-depth understanding of her industry allows her to quickly interpret her clients’ needs into a pipeline of qualified candidates. Rachel considers building relationships to be of paramount importance in her niche-oriented recruiting environment.
Areas of Expertise:
Integrated Marketing; Ecommerce; Online Marketing; Direct Marketing; Catalog; Digital Marketing; Product Marketing; Direct Mail, Telesales/Call Center/Telemarketing; Production; Database marketing; CRM; Email Marketing; SEO/SEM; Acquisition/Retention; Merchandising; Circulation; Campaign Management; Marcom; Account Client Services; Segmentation; Strategic Planning.